Over 200″ Year To Date & a Mid Mountain Base of 77″. Breathtaking conditions all over our wonderful mountain. All inclusive ski packages starting at only 3 Nights & 2 Ski Days $154.88 per person based on Quad Occupancy. Click here for Colorado’s Best Ski Value including a hot springs visit to Salida Hot Springs Pool or Mt. Princeton! Add a High Country Snowmobile Tour for that complete Alpine Experience. Check out our Group Getaway starting with groups as small as 10 participants. Ready for a personalized ski package quote just Quote Me!
If you have a ski package at the Salida Super 8 that includes rental equipment you need to use both of these links:
MONARCH EQUIPMENT RENTAL LINK
The Salida Colorado Super 8 Hotel features Free High Speed Internet Access with our state of the art Wi-Fi System. Experience our winter Play and Stay packages, including Monarch Mountain, Salida & Mt. Princeton Hot Springs and high country snowmobile adventures. We love your pet and they are always free! Click here for pet friendly resources.
Planning a trip to the Monarch Mountain ski area? We are located just 20 minutes from Monarch Mountain consider accommodations at Salida Super 8 Hotel, we have great group, family and small gathering packages. Our close proximity to great skiing isn’t the only advantage to staying at Salida Super 8 Hotel, we are also right across from the Historic Salida Hot Springs Pool, and convenient to local restaurants.
Providing Rocky Mountain Lodging for your Colorado vacation, the Salida Super 8 Hotel offers guests a wide variety of amenities and services:
- 52 Spacious, Spotless Guest Rooms, including 12 Executive King and Executive Double Queen Rooms Guaranteed Ground Floor with Refrigerators and Microwaves. Kings have a Sleeper Sofa.
- 1 Family Room (3 Queen Beds) or our Family Suite (2 Queens in one Room and 1 Single Queen in the connecting room) 2 Complete Bathrooms
- Refrigerators, Coffee Maker and Hair Dryers in all Rooms
- Free Local Calls
- New Remote Control 32″ High Definition Color Cable TV over 60 channels and HBO
- Daily Maid Service
- Children Under 17 Stay Free… does not pertain to packages
- Check in 3:00 pm, Check Out 11:00 am. Late check out services available for an additional charge.
- Handicapped-Accessible Rooms & Non-smoking Rooms
- Heated Indoor Pool, Sundeck & 3 Hot Tubs
- Barbecue & Picnic Patios
- Guest Laundry
- Truck and Bus Parking
- Enjoy our complimentary Cruiser Bikes, no better way to experience our beautiful Mountain Town. Available May-October.
- We love your pet…Pet Friendly Hotel in Salida, Colorado
- Rollaways and Cribs Available
- Property wide WiFi
- Fax Services Available
- Free High Speed Internet Access and Complimentary Lobby Computer for Guest use
Salida, Colorado Location Advantages
- We are directly across from the newly remodeled Salida Hot Springs Pool and Recreational Park which has an indoor swimming pool and wading pool, private hot tubs, public tennis courts, volleyball and basketball courts, and outdoor fitness circuit, as well as a children’s playground and covered picnic facilities.
- The Salida trail system is only half a mile away and will provide miles of scenic running, bicycling, rollerblading, and dog walking. Local Trails
- We are within a mile of a large variety of restaurants and shops – check out the lovely buildings in historic downtown Salida, Colorado – the largest historic district in the state.
- You will love our beautiful mountain views and the wide variety of Colorado mountain activities available here.
- We are only minutes from the Arkansas River, where you will find world-class white water rafting and kayaking, a white-water park, gold-medal trout fishing, and a super river front park.
- It is only a 20-Minute Drive to 100% Natural Monarch Mountain, home of some of the best powder snow in Colorado.
- We are conveniently next to the Country Bounty Restaurant, serving lunch & dinner daily.
- There are a large number of outfitters and rental agencies nearby and we are happy to help you with reservations for downhill skiing, river rafting, Jeep trips, fishing trips, mountain biking and more.
- Best of all, Salida, Colorado has a Great Climate with lots of sunshine – the kind of weather that makes you happy to be alive! Now you know why the locals smile all the time!