Spring has arrived in the Heart of the Rockies! The sun is shining, the valley is greening up and the peak are glistening with their snow blanket. Our complimentary cruiser fleet has been tuned up and ready for adventure… agreat way to see the nooks and crannies of our amazing mountain town. The lower mountain bike trails are clear with miles of riding awaiting your arrival, Shawn (owner of the bike shop of your dreams) at Absolute Bikes has some great adventures and bike stuff… and the road riding is perfection… test your early season condition with a climb up Poncha Pass or Monarch Pass . The river is clear and awaiting the arrival of the World Famous Caddis Hatch. Think T-bones to a trout subsisting all winter. Our friends at Arkanglers are well prepared! Consider a lunch stop at Eddy Out Grill, our favorite food truck located (say hello to Scotty) at Elevation Beer Company, of course try their amazing brews. Sample some terrific grape juice from our own Vino Salida, at their newly opened Winery and Tasting Room or our classic Mountain Spirits Winery. How bout a tipple of local spirits, say hello to PT & Lee Woods at their High Mountain Distillery? How bout the best pizza you have ever eaten served with amazing brews at Moonlight Pizza, watch their progress on their expansion. Are you noticing a theme here? End the day with a relaxing soak in one of our 3 hot tubs, the Historic Salida Hot Springs Aquatic Center or Mt. Princeton (we have discounted tickets for our guests)
The Salida Colorado Super 8 Hotel features Free High Speed Internet Access with our state of the art Wi-Fi System. Experience our winter Play and Stay packages, including Monarch Mountain, Salida & Mt. Princeton Hot Springs and high country snowmobile adventures. We love your pet and they are always free! Click here for pet friendly resources.
Providing Rocky Mountain Lodging for your Colorado vacation, the Salida Super 8 Hotel offers guests a wide variety of amenities and services:
- 52 Spacious, Spotless Guest Rooms, including 12 Executive King and Executive Double Queen Rooms Guaranteed Ground Floor with Refrigerators and Microwaves. Kings have a Sleeper Sofa.
- 1 Family Room (3 Queen Beds) or our Family Suite (2 Queens in one Room and 1 Single Queen in the connecting room) 2 Complete Bathrooms
- Refrigerators, Coffee Maker and Hair Dryers in all Rooms
- Free Local Calls
- New Remote Control 32″ High Definition Color Cable TV over 60 channels
- Daily Maid Service
- Children Under 17 Stay Free… does not pertain to packages
- Check in 3:00 pm, Check Out 11:00 am. Late check out services available for an additional charge.
- Handicapped-Accessible Rooms & Non-smoking Rooms
- Heated Indoor Pool, Sundeck & 3 Hot Tubs
- Barbecue & Picnic Patios
- Guest Laundry
- Truck and Bus Parking
- Enjoy our complimentary Cruiser Bikes, no better way to experience our beautiful Mountain Town. Available May-October.
- We love your pet…Pet Friendly Hotel in Salida, Colorado
- Rollaways and Cribs Available
- Property wide WiFi
- Fax Services Available
- Free High Speed Internet Access and Complimentary Lobby Computer for Guest use
Salida, Colorado Location Advantages
- We are directly across from the newly remodeled Salida Hot Springs Pool and Recreational Park which has an indoor swimming pool and wading pool, private hot tubs, public tennis courts, volleyball and basketball courts, and outdoor fitness circuit, as well as a children’s playground and covered picnic facilities.
- The Salida trail system is only half a mile away and will provide miles of scenic running, bicycling, rollerblading, and dog walking. Local Trails
- We are within a mile of a large variety of restaurants and shops – check out the lovely buildings in historic downtown Salida, Colorado – the largest historic district in the state.
- You will love our beautiful mountain views and the wide variety of Colorado mountain activities available here.
- We are only minutes from the Arkansas River, where you will find world-class white water rafting and kayaking, a white-water park, gold-medal trout fishing, and a super river front park.
- It is only a 20-Minute Drive to 100% Natural Monarch Mountain, home of some of the best powder snow in Colorado.
- We are conveniently next to the Country Bounty Restaurant, serving lunch & dinner daily.
- There are a large number of outfitters and rental agencies nearby and we are happy to help you with reservations for downhill skiing, river rafting, Jeep trips, fishing trips, mountain biking and more.
- Best of all, Salida, Colorado has a Great Climate with lots of sunshine – the kind of weather that makes you happy to be alive! Now you know why the locals smile all the time!