At the Salida Super 8 Hotel we have great deals on Colorado vacation packages for your family vacation, group trip, ski trip to Monarch Mountain or Rocky Mountain weekend getaway. Our packages take the guesswork out of planning your Colorado adventure. From all inclusive ski packages to fly-fishing to whitewater rafting to relaxing in our famous local hot springs – we have packages that will help you get the most out of your visit to the Upper Arkansas River Valley.
All Inclusive Monarch Mountain Ski Packages: Please call the Salida Super 8 directly to book your lodging packages 719-539-6689
Top 8 Reasons why to choose a Ski Package from the Salida Super 8!
- PRICE! Our ski packages are an excellent value, and a better price than you could arrange separately. As part owners of Monarch Mountain, the Super 8 can provide the best pricing! We offer a fantastic value for a Colorado Ski Vacation.
- EASE! It simply couldn’t be easier! You make one reservation with the hotel and we will take care of the rest. We know the questions to ask and how to direct you to the best experience. We arrange the appropriate room and obtain the lift tickets and rental vouchers you require. We will even send you an email link to reserve your rental equipment in advance to ensure the correct equipment with the fastest pick up. If your package includes hot springs passes we will have them for you with a map and directions. We provide you with Monarch trail maps, zip ties for your lift tickets, restaurant recommendations and area information. All of this is provided in one envelope you receive upon arrival. Do you want a guided snowmobile tour? We will secure your date and time. That’s it – one reservation, giving your information only once and paying at only one location. Easy and saves you time to enjoy more of your trip…
- SAVES TIME! No extra phone calls or time online filling out additional forms and credit information. No waiting in separate lines for lift tickets, rentals, etc. We will even make your dinner reservations if you like. One reservation, One payment, done.
- RENTAL EQUIPMENT Slopeside AT MONARCH MOUNTAIN! No loading, lugging, and unloading equipment! We remember the days when we had to carry the equipment and that of our kids. Not with our package. You pick it up slopeside, just feet from the lifts. When your done for the day you simply valet it until the next morning. If anything needs adjusting the folks at the rental shop will take care of it. And of course, it is excellent equipment. There are also upgrades for the advanced!
- REVIEWS! Go toTripadvisor and see what our guests have to say about us!
- FLEXIBILITY! We can completely customize a package to meet your needs. Do you want an extra day of skiing? One less? On one day are there 3 people skiing and the next only 2? No problem. Do you want a guided snowmobile tour? An extra day at the Hot Springs? Tell us what you’re looking for and if its possible, we will arrange it. You can also make changes to your package until 48 hours before arrival!
- AMENITIES & LOCATION! We have a large indoor heated pool and THREE hot tubs. One is even “Adult Only” after 6pm! You can soak your muscles after a great day on the slopes. We have excellent high speed wireless internet service and a guest computer as well. We have a Guest Laundry to dry those wet clothes if needed. We have a Continental Breakfast with coffeemakers and refrigerators in all rooms. We are next to the Country Bounty Restaurant and across the street from the Salida Hot Springs.
- SERVICE! We pride ourselves on our friendly and helpful service. We can suggest restaurants, shopping, spa services, whatever your needs. Add a High Country Snowmobile Tour to any winter package!
Try Our Play & Stay Ski Package – 1 or 2 Nights.
Ski Monarch Mountain! Stay in Salida.
Starts at only $72.88 per person*
1 or 2 Nights Lodging
1, 2 or 3 Full-day ski lift ticket
Daily Super Start Breakfast
*lead early season price based on 4 People Per Room with 2 queen beds for the 1 night package, price varies seasonally. Available only for 1 or 2 nights
Ground Floor Executive King Bed or Mountain View Executive Double Rooms additional $15 per night. They are guaranteed ground floor and include frig and microwave, kings have a sleeper sofa. Family Unit Additional $50 per night has three queen sized beds, frig and microwave.
Ski Breakaway Package! 3 or More Nights.
Ski Monarch Mountain! Stay in Salida, Colorado. Family Getaways, Clubs or Small Groups.
Starts at only $179.88 per person*
Full-day ski lift tickets
Daily Super Start Breakfast
Salida Hot Springs or Mt. Princeton Hot Springs Visit
*lead early season price based on 4 People Per Room with 2 queen beds for a 3night/ 2 Ski Day Package, price varies seasonally
Available 3 or more nights.
Ground Floor Executive King Bed or Double Queen Rooms additional $20 per night. They are guaranteed ground floor and include frig and microwave, kings have a sleeper sofa. Family Unit Additional $50 per night has three queen sized beds, frig and microwave.
2 Night Winter Package – Ski Monarch, Soak & Snowmobile
Starts at only $190.63 per person*
2 Nights Lodging
1 Full-day ski lift ticket 1 Day at the Salida Hot Springs or Mt.Princeton Hot Springs, 2 Hour High Country Snowmobile Tour
Daily Super Start Breakfast
*based on 4 People Per Room with 2 queen beds for the 2 night package.
Packages can be modified to include additional Snowmobile Options.
Ground Floor Executive King Bed Rooms or Double Queen additional $20 per night. They include guaranteed ground floor, frig and microwave, kings have a sleeper sofa. Family Unit Additional $50 per night has three queen sized beds, frig and microwave.
Starts at only $334 per person*
4 Nights Lodging
3 Days Skiing and Rental
Daily Superstart Breakfast
Salida Hot Springs or Mt. Princeton Hot Springs Passes
Indoor Pool and 3 Hot Tubs
We have a fantastic group package that can accommodate groups of 10 or more. Prices start at $334 per person based on 4 people per room with 2 queen beds. Perfect for the corporate, church or family group getaway. You can choose the number of Nights and Ski days. Go to our group pages for more details: Group Ski Getaways. For smaller groups choose our Ski Breakaway: Small Group Getaway